Tuesday 3 July 2012

Everything's better covered in gold



People mountain people sea.
Chinatown.
Fav room by far. Room of Mirrors, Le Grand Trianon.
Cute.
 Petit Trianon, Marie-Antoinette's English garden. (Never looked so dreamy in my life, photo taken by Kat)




Chateau de Versailles


Completely blown away by how beautiful, grand, excessive and gold everything was. A queen really needs a pony you know, if you lived at a place like this just to get from one end of the gardens to the other took us about 45min? Marie-Antoinette had some really cute furnishing textiles that I wouldn't mind having in my room really.

I'm wearing new vintage dress I bought at Absolute Vintage London with my Brick Lane road side acting gig moneys. See me in a North America VW commercial, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment